Kidney Cancer Treatment in India
Kidney Cancer is cancer which develops in the tissues of your kidneys. At your back of your abdominal, this bean-shaped organ is located which has one kidney at each side of your spine. When there is an uncontrollable growth of normal cells in one or both of your kidneys then it forms a mass which results in the beginning of kidney cancer.
Types of Kidney Cancer Treatment in India
The following are the types of the Kidney Cancer Treatment in India:
- a) Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is a Kidney Cancer Treatment in India in which your surgeon will use the drugs which destroy the kidney cancer cells. These drugs for chemotherapy can be taken in the form of pills or injections into your muscles or vein which then enters your bloodstream and travels in your entire body.
- b) Radiation Therapy: In radiation therapy, your surgeon will use a high energy beam to destroy the kidney cancer cells and this external beam radiation therapy is considered as the most common type of therapy for Kidney Cancer Treatment in India. In this external radiation therapy, your surgeon will use a machine that is placed on your body and the internal radiation therapy is used to provide the radiation treatment by using implants.
- c) Radical Nephrectomy: This is a Kidney Cancer Treatment in India where your surgeon will remove your affected kidney for large renal cell carcinoma tumors. This is a surgical procedure in which your surgeon will also remove the lymph nodes nearby the adrenal gland above your kidney and the surrounding fatty tissue.
The working condition of your kidneys will not be affected by the removal of a part or the entire kidney.
- d) Partial Nephrectomy: The partial nephrectomy is a procedure for Kidney Cancer Treatment in India where your surgeon will remove cancer as well as a small part of your kidney to treat your renal cell carcinoma. Earlier this procedure was performed for small tumors which are less than 4cm and are also accessible. The preservation of kidneys is the main benefit of this procedure.
- e) Surgery: Your surgeon will perform the surgery to remove the secondary tumors that have spread to different parts of your body.
Causes of Kidney Cancer
According to study, the causes of kidney cancer are still not identified. The kidney cancer takes place when some of the kidney cells acquire mutations in their DNA which results in rapid development and division of the cells. The build-up of abnormal cells in your kidney will form a tumor that can even spread beyond the kidney.
Kidney Cancer Treatment Cost in India
The kidney cancer treatment is very expensive in western countries but the Kidney Cancer Treatment Cost in India is not that expensive and this is one of the major reasons that attract people from other countries to travel India for their Kidney Cancer Treatment in India with best and qualified surgeons.
For more information, medical assessment and medical quote
send your detailed medical history and medical reports
as email attachment to
Call: +91 9029304141 (10 am. To 8 pm. IST)
(Only for international patients seeking treatment in India)