There are many variations of kidney cancer. The most commonly diagnosed type of kidney cancer is renal cell carcinoma. It accounts for more than 85% of kidney cancer diagnosis’.
The most commonly experienced kidney cancer symptoms (renal cell carcinoma) are:
- Chronic fatigue
- Unexplained, rapid weightloss
- Leg and ankle swelling
Get an expert medical opinion
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Presence of blood in urine (seen either by the eye, or microscopically)
- Pain in side or lower back
- Mass or lump in the abdomenKeep in mind that these symptoms are also the signs for many other illnesses. Please see a health care professional if you are experiencing anything abnormal for further diagnosis.
For more information, medical assessment and medical quote
send your detailed medical history and medical reports
as email attachment to
Call: +91 9029304141 (10 am. To 8 pm. IST)
(Only for international patients seeking treatment in India)