Don’t Panic…If diagnosed with cancer, take preventive measure and you are ready to go….
If any one of the friends or colleagues or a member of your family is diagnosed with any type of cancer then don’t panic, just take preventive measures and you are ready to enjoy your life as others enjoy. So do follow some steps so that cancer doesn’t lead to life-threatening disease and they can be as follows:
- Know the exact cancer stage: Do get yourself clear that t what stage of cancer you are so that proper treatment is to be provided to you by the doctor according to your stage of cancer and related preventive measures could be taken.
- Doubt clarification: A patient need to clarify all the doubt related to each and everything whether its queries related to the diet or the treatment and preventive measures to be or taken or anything else. All you need to do is clarify all your doubts so that it some little mistake in treatment or anything else doesn’t lead you towards some side-effects to your health .So ,it’s suggested by all the doctors to open up yourself to them and take proper suggestions and treatments.
- Have a moral support friend or family member: While going for the regular check up or anywhere else to spend your quality time or while going to enjoy some vacations always have one friend or the family member who keep you motivated and do provide moral support to you .
- Treatment to be taken needs to be decided: There are numerous doctors and the treatment option available for cancer but it’s very important for the one that which treatment one should use for curing it’s cancer as they too have one or the other side –effects .Now, a very nice treatment developed due to advancement in the medical sciences field is named as, Immunotherapy, which has no side effects and is widely used by the patients these days.
- Positive attitude: A very important thing for the person suffering from any disease is hope and the positive attitude .As cancer is a life threatening disease but one needs to be always hopeful towards life that it would be cured. Many times, cancer has lead to lose of lives in families due to improper treatment or the loss of hope to live life but as its said “where There’s a will ,There is a way” ,Similarly if there is ray of hope in one’s mind then that treatment proves to be more effective for those rather than the ones with no hope. So do have some positive attitude towards life and always stay connected to the positive, optimistic people rather than the pessimistic ones.