India is a country which offers the reasonable Cancer Treatment Procedure Cost India and it is among a few destinations of the world which offer the cancer treatment at affordable cost. People from other well-developed countries like the US, the UK, Russia, Bangladesh etc. traveling to India for procedures like cancer surgery and chemotherapy. The fact is that the cancer treatment is one of the expensive treatments; however, in India, this treatment is still very economical when it is compared to other well-developed countries. The Cancer Treatment Cost in India is at par with developed nations available almost one-tenth of what it would be in the UK and the UK. We all know that cancer treatment is not an easy treatment and its expenses are extremely high which is difficult to bear if one does not plan properly. So, once your cancer has been diagnosed it is always a good practice to plan your finances accordingly and make well-informed decisions.
Factors to keep in mind before proceeding Cancer Treatment
• One treatment will not work for all types of cancers so your oncologists may use radiation therapy as an only treatment for one type of cancer to be treated and for some other cancer types they use the combination of surgery, radiation, chemotherapy, hormone therapy etc. to treat the cause of cancer and accordingly your Cancer Treatment Procedure Cost India will vary.
• If your cancer is diagnosed on the first or second stage than to cure cancer the Cancer Treatment Cost in India is less as compared to the Cancer Treatment Cost in India when you are on the third or advanced stage of cancer.
• The Cancer Treatment Cost in India will also depend on your age and your medical condition.
Cancer Treatment Procedure Cost India
The following are the some of the common cancer treatment procedures with their cost:
• The cost of Chemotherapy: Cost of Chemotherapy per cycle is around USD 1000 and it can go up to USD 20,000 depending on the drugs and dosage, type of cancer and your medical condition.
• Radiation therapy: The cost of radiation therapy is around USD 3000 per cycle
• Breast cancer Lumpectomy: The Cancer Treatment Cost in India for breast cancer is around USD 5000.
• Targeted therapy: In this procedure, your oncologists will give you five to six sessions which will cost you around USD 35,000.
• Total Mastectomy: The Cancer Treatment Cost in India for this procedure is around USD 5000.
• A head and neck cancer surgery will cost you around USD 6,000.
• The other evaluation tests such as PET-CT scan, Biopsy etc. will cost you around USD 3,000
All the above mentioned Cancer Treatment Procedure Cost India are estimated and the actual cost will be confirmed when you meet the oncologists and they will properly examine you. Only after that they will plan your treatment and clarify you with the Cancer Treatment Cost in India.