In medical terminology, the cancer is referred to a large number of diseases, characterized by the development of abnormal cells and these diseased cells grow and divide uncontrollably. These diseased cells of cancer have the ability to infiltrate and destroy the normal body tissue. The cancer is a disease which also has the ability to spread throughout your body by the means of lymph systems and blood. Cancer is a disease which is made up of many diseases and it cannot be specifically regarded as one disease.
Types of Cancer Treatment in India
There are many types of Cancer Treatment in India, however, it will depend on the type of cancer you have and how advanced it is.
For some people who are dealing with cancer, only one treatment is sufficient to treat cancer. But most of the people have a combination of treatments, such as surgery with chemotherapy and/or radiation therapy and this can be only decided when you speak with your doctor that which Cancer Treatment in India is best for you. The following are the methods by which your cancer can be treated:
- a) Surgery:Surgery is the method of the Cancer Treatment in India where your surgeon will remove cancer from your body by using the latest and advanced procedures.
- b) Radiation Therapy:Radiation Therapy is the method of the Cancer Treatment in India where your surgeon will use the high doses of radiation to kill cancer cells and shrink tumors.
- c) Chemotherapy:Chemotherapy is the method of the Cancer Treatment in India in which your surgeon will use the drugs to kill the cancer cells.
- d) Targeted Therapy:Targeted therapy is the method of the Cancer Treatment in India which targets the changes in cancer cells that help cancer to grow, spread and divide in your body.
- e) Stem Cell Transplant:The surgeon at Cancer Treatment Hospital in India perform the Stem cell transplants procedure which helps to restore blood-forming stem cells in the patient who is dealing with cancer and destroyed them by using the high doses of chemotherapy or radiation therapy.
- f) Immunotherapy:Immunotherapy is the method of the Cancer Treatment in India which helps your immune to fight against the cancer cells.
- g) Hormone Therapy:Hormone therapy is the best treatment at Cancer Treatment Hospital in India which slows or stops the growth of the prostate and breast cancer which use hormones to grow.
Aftercare Cancer Treatment in India
Your surgeon at Cancer Treatment Hospital in India will advise you to drink clean water, minimize stress, taking healthy diet and regular check-ups. After your Cancer Treatment in India, your surgeon will regularly review your physical activity and medical history for the fastest recovery and this is very important as it helps in determining the changes in your health. Your surgeon also advises you to avoid hard exercise as it can affect your health.