Cancer which starts in your anus is known as the Anal Cancer. The short tube which is located at the end of your rectum from where the stool in your body passes is called anus. The symptoms of the Anal Cancer are the rectal bleeding and anal pain.
Anal Cancer Treatment India is done by the highly skilled and trained professionals and these professionals generally treat your anal cancer with a combination of chemotherapy and radiation therapy. Though combining anal cancer with chemotherapy and radiation therapy will increase the chance of cure, however, sometimes the combination can also increase the chances of side effects.
Types of Anal Cancer Treatment in India
The following are the types of Anal Cancer Treatment in India through which your surgeon will improve your medical health condition:
- Chemoradiotherapy: Chemoradiotherapy is the combination of chemotherapy and radiotherapy treatment together.
Chemotherapy is an Anal Cancer Treatment in India where your surgeon will use the anti-cancer drugs to destroy the cancer cells in your body. The drugs which are given to you will circulate throughout the body in the bloodstream.
Radiotherapy is an Anal Cancer Treatment in India where your surgeon will use the high energy waves which are similar to x-rays to kill the cancer cells in your body.
- Chemotherapy:To treat your anal cancer your surgeon will advise you to take the chemotherapy drugs in the form of injections in your vein or you can also take it as pills. By taking the chemotherapy drugs in the form of injections or pills will kill the growing cells which travel throughout your body will kill the growing cells. Unfortunately, the chemotherapy also damages your healthy cells, including those in your gastrointestinal tract and in your hair follicles. This type of Anal Cancer Treatment in India causes nausea, vomiting, hair loss etc.
- Radiotherapy:Radiotherapy is a type of an Anal Cancer Treatment in India where your surgeon will use the high-powered energy beams, similar to X-rays which is useful to kill cancer cells. At the time when your surgeon is performing the surgery, they will ask you to lie on a table so that it becomes easy for them to move a large machine around you which will be directing radiation beams to the specific areas of your body where cancer cells are present. There are few chances that radiation may damage your healthy tissue which is located near beams and the side effects of the radiation therapy are the skin redness or sores in and around your anus or it can also shrink your anal canal.
For Anal Cancer Treatment in India using radiation therapy, your surgeon will advise you to go for the radiations for about five to six weeks and they will administer the chemotherapy during the first and fifth week.
- Resection:Resection is the type of Anal Cancer Treatment in India where your surgeon will perform the resection therapy which will remove the small tumor and some surrounding tissue in your body and after that, you will not face any problems while passing your stool.
- Surgery:Surgery is the type of Anal Cancer Treatment in India where your surgeon will choose the surgery which depends on the size and the position of the tumor in your body.
You have one or more of these treatments depending on the stage of your cancer.
Anal Cancer Treatment Cost in India
The Anal Cancer Treatment Cost in India is very reasonable as compared to other developed countries and this is the reason that most of the international patients love to travel India for their Anal Cancer Treatment India because here they not only get the reasonable cost of the Anal Cancer Treatment India but also they enjoy their stay which is arranged by the medical tourism companies for them. India is a country where you will get the highest success rate of the Anal Cancer Treatment India because this is a treatment which is performed by highly skilled and experienced professionals who go beyond their limits to treat the problems with your anal. The hospital in India for the Anal Cancer Treatment in India offers the best personal and medical care to all the patients across the world.